[T3] list funds and Wolfe family (was Re: Russ Wolfe)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 16:30:38 PDT 2011

Well, I havent put togeather a list fund lately as the Balance was still
well into the black.  I never did them yearly anyway, just as needed to
cover Gregs cost, which, as he explained have gone down over the years.
(One of the ONLY things that seem to have gone down over the years).

Keith

Greg, I think it's a great idea. I know he's saved me a bunch of money over
 the years, just in advice.
Keith, were we supposed to have another fund drive this year?

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)