[T3] the DDB

Brent Bottolfson brent at bottolfson.net
Thu Mar 31 21:03:32 PDT 2011

I emailed Martin a few weeks ago about an alternator kit.  He replied
and said he had a few left and directed me to Chuck at Chucks Volks
Werks in Portland.  I left a message for Chuck and he called me the next
day, sold me a kit which I paid for with a credit card and it arrived
just fine.  I asked Chuck if the DDB was still around and apparently he
bought up all their inventory and requested that I email him regarding
any other Type 3 parts I needed.