[T3] the DDB

David Sanderson djsanderson at telus.net
Thu Mar 31 20:15:00 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone

I wanted to share my recent and unfortunate experience with the DDB.
Over the past couple of years I have been able to purchase a number of
items from Martin without problems. Mind you, I have always made the 6
hour drive to Portland to get the stuff. This time, I phoned and e-
mailed him and his partner Greg about some parts. I had followed their
difficulties on the Samba but they assured me everything had been
sorted out - just look at the statement on their website. However,
that is NOT true. In February I mailed them the money for the parts,
they’ve cashed my cheque (looks like Martin’s signature on the
cancelled cheque) and then simply not replied - no parts, no response,
nothing. I have followed up with snail mail, e-mail and phone calls
and after 6 weeks I figure that my money is gone. My advice to you is
under NO circumstances trust what they say and definitely DO NOT send
them any money. This is unfortunate, but learn from my lesson.

Dave