[T3] fuel pump output

Tim Keohane rheorojo at wildblue.net
Wed Mar 2 10:56:58 PST 2011

If it was not a check valve ( designed to prevent back flow ) but a
valve that operated with positive pressure on the back ( after the
valve ) side. If it closed when pressure dropped below a certain level
maintaining a positive pressure ( say 28 psi) on the after side, then
might it work? I'm not sure such an animal exists.

> Yes, and the addition of your backflow valve seemed to achieve the
> same
> thing whey I was running the 2056 with the stock T3 pump and Green 2L
> injectors.

I don't see how a check valve can possibly have any effect while the
pump is running.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org