[T3] fuel pump output

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Wed Mar 2 11:18:53 PST 2011

On modern cars they use a regulator down stream on the return side to
regulate the pressure and flow to the injectors. Would not this be a
better idea for the FI y'all use on your type3s than a check valve which
would only prevent flow in the wrong direction?

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us