[T3] Ineffective windshield wipers

Norman Roush naroush at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 19 22:04:20 PDT 2011

The windshield wipers on my 68 Squareback are functioning but are not very
effective at clearing the rain.   I replace the blades each year but the arms do
not appear to be holding the blades against the windsheld well enough.  I have
bent the arm towards the windshield but with little improvement.  Can the sping
tension be adjusted to increase the pressure against the glass or is there
another way to make them work better?  Is it time for new wiper arms?

Thanks,
Norman
Sunnyvale, CA