[T3] Fuel Filler Flap

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:11:35 PDT 2011

*It's amusing to me that this "flap" about the flap, has taken such a
strange turn in our discussion.  I personally find it stimulating.

The original posting of the video of the VW Glass Factory was to be purely

But when Jim posted the "brain-teaser" about "What year the bug is?", it has
led many of us down the path about discussing gas flaps; years with and
without finger indent; one-year and/or multiple-year oddities: etc.

It's great!  It exercises our brains, and our fingers looking for documented
information about "our" T3's.  Not withstanding, is this discussion that
shows our passion.

Gary "Frito" -- '69 T3, Variant, FI, MT
*