[T3] It's been a couple of days.

Matthew Russell volksie at gmail.com
Sun May 1 08:30:42 PDT 2011

I just recently rejoined the list because I picked up a squareback
from a friend of mine. He still has to send me the title so until then
I am uncertain of the year, it's a late 60's but I couldnt remember
where, or couldnt find, the chassis number... anyway, it's in a field
and has lots of potential but it has no engine, so i have been looking
for engines...I picked up a core engine yesterday for $30 so I could
have some cooling tin and that sort of thing in case I am able to find
just a long block... but until i get an engine i cant really do much
type III work because of my other projects... the day is coming up
fast though....

Matthew, in central washington