[T3] It's been a couple of days.

Mark Fuhriman mfuhriman at gmail.com
Sun May 1 09:10:20 PDT 2011

On Saturday, April 30, 2011, Jim Adney <jadney at vwtype3.org> wrote:
> On 30 Apr 2011 at 19:11, Marklist wrote:
>
>> The list seems silent.  Just seeing if it works.
>
> Yep, seems to be working, just not much traffic.
>
> Anybody else out there?

Spent all day yesterday running errands in the fastback.  I have four
teenage kids at home, and I took them to do the driving so they could
learn how to drive a stick.  Wooooooo whooooo!  Like riding a bucking
bronco.  Haven't laughed so much in a long time.  Probably more of the
same today.  I wonder if they will ever be ready to handle the steep
hills in San Francisco.  Hehehe.  I wonder if I better think about
ordering a new clutch to have on hand...

Mark
'69 Fastback