[T3] Swing axle Sub Frame(suspension clip)

SAW DUST sawspatch at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 22:28:47 PDT 2011

THANKS for the info. Ive lived in San Diego for 12 years and never knew about this place. I could have bought more then half of the stuff I bought through the internet at VW Classic Recycling instead.     I went to VW classic recycling and he didnt have the 67 anymore. but he did have a suitable Subframe that will work. Although It was strangely different then the one that came off of my car. I guess some came with an added external support beem that spanned the length of the tube where the torsion bars are housed. I saw several examples, this was also true with the I.R.S. models as well. Im hoping that someone might have an explanation for this variance in subframes (suspension clips).  ? ? ?

LoVE and BLooD
SAWDUST