[T3] Irish Mice

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Wed May 11 15:53:32 PDT 2011

The danger of the poison is that cats and dogs that eat the poison or the
carcasses can also die from it.  It makes them bleed out internally, not a
happy death.
-Phil
> Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:41:27 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Know One <knowonelse at sbcglobal.net>
>
> A poison approach that worked for my house (manufactured home) is the kind
that comes in small packets. Kinda like the > pre-packaged oatmeal packets.
They are small enough that the mice can drag them back to their nest and
feed their young > from the packet and they then all die in their nest. In
my case, for under the house, they can be tossed quite a
> ways to distribute them.
>
> They can be placed under your car for them to drag away. And if you have a
leak, you can place it in that location!