[T3] Irish Mice

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed May 11 16:30:29 PDT 2011

I guess that's Warfarin - developed at University of Wisconsin, ISTR.
Useful to thin our blood too, if there's a risk of clotting, but needs
constant monitoring, or you go the same way as the rodents!

I can't say we get too much trouble with mice in our Type 3s, perhaps
because we have always had a cat or two - and now the remaining one is a bit
old, the neighbouring cats have taken over the duties.  When they fail, a
spring trap baited with a piece of Mars (sticky chocolate bar) usually gets
them!  I had a family over-wintering in the cellar - they chewed into a
polythene bottle of chainsaw oil, and my plumbing joint sealer, as well as
pieces of pipe insulation.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club