[T3] ? Mystery of the Clacking Valves ?

sploogemeister sploogemeister at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 12 11:43:01 PDT 2011

Does your oil have a high ZDDP content? I've been seeing a lot of
"flat cams" lately because of the "wrong" oil. Your symptoms are
similar to what I've been seeing. Do you have a way to measure the
actual lift of the cam? Without the ZDDP, both the cams and the lifters
wear incredibly fast, increasing rocker gap.