[T3] Saul E. Noid

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon May 16 18:45:10 PDT 2011

In a message dated 5/16/2011 7:11:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Anybody  have any sourcing suggestions for a Bosch solenoid?  I got back
from
a  trip to PA Sunday and after a long heat soak it wouldn't engage, no way
no
how.  It did start when cooled down but its been 'delaying' its  engagement
for a while now.

Looking thru my stash they are all  labeled
"sticks when cold"
"sticks when hot"
"engages  slowly"
"sticks engaged"

Etc. etc.

Any good sources  for NEW Bosch units?  Looks like im all out of good  used
ones.

Thanks,

Fire extinguisher to cool the starter. ;^)

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)