[T3] Caliper Rebuild Kits

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at vdubnut.com
Tue May 17 14:07:30 PDT 2011

Thanks for the info.  I had found a set of rebuild kits on Rockauto.com for
like $10/each and was a little skeptical.  And thanks for the offer on
rebuilding them, but I think I want to tackle this.  I've taken apart other
calipers, so I have an idea of what's there and to use an air compressor to
pop out the pistons (with a board between them!).  :-)  I am hoping to pick
up a complete set of the rubber brake hoses from you (that was you selling
them, right?) this summer.

Joe P.
1969 Squareback