[T3] Rotor number

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun May 22 15:29:13 PDT 2011

In a message dated 5/21/2011 11:09:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

On 21  May 2011 at 9:35, Jim Adney wrote:

> On 21 May 2011 at 1:12,  Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:
>
> > I've got a rotor  here  that I'm trying to find out what it's out of. I
 use
> > to  have that site bookmarked that had all of those numbers listed, but
> > can't find it. Any way, here's the number; 1234 332 082
>
> That crosses to 04 006, which fits:
>
> Type 1,  65-68
> Type 2, 64-68
> Type 3, 66-68

Oops, Typo Alert: the  last line SHOULD read

Type 3, 66-73

Thank You Jim. Russ told me I needed a rotor from a FI distributor for my
T-34 engine (uses a short cap). The one I found (numbers above) is NOS, and
un-used, so it should go great with the NOS cap.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)