[T3] jim's correct distributor

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun May 22 15:38:03 PDT 2011

In a message dated 5/22/2011 3:24:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kensue356 at cableone.net writes:

Ps.  How was the MVVC show?  That was my original club I  belong to first in
Michigan where I use to live. I know about ¾ of those  people back there.

The show was good, about average T-3 turn out with 8 total showing up.
There was a late Notch (mine), and an early one, 2 late Squares and an  early
Square,  and 2 t-34 Ghias, a Fastback. The weather was warm and sunny  with a
decent breeze every now and then too. Granted, it was raining at 8:30  this
morning, but then it quit and cleared up. I got a nice sunburn on my head,
but it was worth it. : ) The swap meet area seemed a little bigger this
year,  but slim pickings for t-3 parts (as usual), but I got a couple of things
I was  looking for, and most importantly, I got my John J. artwork (event
T-shirt). : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)