[T3] Progress Thanks to P.A.

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 22:42:30 PDT 2011

Replaced the flasher relay with a generic three spade (thank you P.A. for the suggestion) and now have turn signals.  However, the indicator and idiot lights flash with the key in the run position and does not change with turn signal lever position or emergency flasher position.  Also, still no idiot lights so guess have to make a trip to get an oil pressure gauge with funds I do not have... :/

I eliminated  the hard start relay with no change in results, so reinstalled per directions.

If the white power to relay and the dash wire are held together, the same lights go on steady.

Removed wire by wire, with no change in results, except power to fuse box, power to emergency flasher, the green wire on the emergency flasher switch and the blue wire next to it.  Tried different turn signal switch and emergency flasher switch with no chance in behavior.  Any thoughts?

At least once I get the pressure gauge I can drive it, but not sure how long I can stand the flasher relay clicking the whole time...

Thanks,
Adriel