[T3] Rear hanger bolts

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue May 31 04:28:25 PDT 2011

On 30 May 2011 at 19:34, Joe Plowick III wrote:

> Does anyone know what the size of the three bolts for the rear engine hanger
> are?  I seem to have misplaced mine somewhere.

Two of them are M10 and one is an M8, but they have special heads, so
you really need to find yours or get some replacements. The hex heads
have a round flange underneath, and the flange has serrations
underneath to help keep them from vibrating loose. They are black.

With this description, you may be able to discover yours, but if you
can't, I can probably find a set somewhere.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org