[T3] Rear hanger bolts

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at vdubnut.com
Tue May 31 10:10:31 PDT 2011

Thanks for the info.  I'm probably going to have to purchase replacements
(either used or hunt down new ones) as I went through my boxes of stuff and
have yet to find them.  I did remember that they were a flange bolt and were
possibly two different sizes.

On another note, I'm also going to have to hunt down a distributor hold-down
clamp.  Mine is busted and a Type 1 obviously doesn't fit.  :(

Joe P.