[T3] tire size clearance ?

SAW DUST sawspatch at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 00:24:45 PDT 2011

I've got a 67 notch. I just got the stock steel rims powder coated and painted 2 tone and Im getting ready to wrap them in some rubber. Forever I was sure I was going to put on the stock size tire (165/15) but now I think I would like to go a little more sporty. Im looking at a few brands but I've decided on a good size. 185/65/15. The question that keeps me guessing is if I will have any clearance issues with the slightly wider tire??? Let me know what you think , Thanks!!
SAWDUST