[T3] Lack of high beam and turn signals

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 16:38:30 PDT 2011

High beam switch was intermittent and now does not work at all.  Dash light does not come on.  Then when I checked the turn signals, they would act in a spastic manner.  Since the gas guage was flashing I moved all the under dash grounds.  Also moved the fuses and made sure they were all good.  After this, key turned to system energized the turn signals started going and in a spastic manner.  Turn on the emergancy, right or left signal, and for a while would work normally then right started spasing.  Removing and reinstalling relay made all signals stop and now have no lights in the gas guage.

This is in my '71 Squareback with rebuilt turn signal switch by Adney.  Could of it failed?  I need the Squareback in functional order by Saturday so kind of short on time.

Thank you,
Adriel