[T3] "Dreamin', Jim

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:13:32 PDT 2011

"Sometimes I think I'm still dreaming, but then I find that I'm at
home, and like you said, I'm still running out of time."

'Gratulations, Jim.

I must have missed your post about retiring.

I retired in 1994 (geez, has it been17 years already?) and I've never run
out of things to do.
1) many people have asked us; "What do you do, all day?"  Until they retire
from their 9 to 5, they won't understand ... and you will be powerless to
explain.  RETIREMENT doesn't mean you quit living.  And ...
2) many have said; "You're TOO YOUNG to retire!" (I was 58.)  You're NEVER
too young to retire.  You just need to be aware of how big a pile of
resources you have to take you to your E.O.L.

We started "full-time RVing" in 2001, and have always wanted "more time" to
get everything done, each day.  But, my response to those who say "I never
have enough time to do X,Y & Z."  But the fact is, we ALL get the same
amount.  24 hours, every day.
It becomes a matter of HOW we choose to use that time.

Anyway, Jim.  Choose well.  But leave a of time for your passions.

Gary -- '69 T3 Variant.  One Owner. MT, FI.