[T3] Rocks in a tin can sound

Gregory N. Cox gregorycox1 at me.com
Thu May 26 08:26:44 PDT 2011

I was driving my '73 Sqbk yesterday and in a turn lane waiting on a light. Engaged clutch, shifted into first and as the engine revved, a sound like rocks being shaken in a tin can started. I pulled off immediately and shut down the engine. After removing the hatch for a look, I then restated the engine. At low rpm, no sound. Upon an increase, the loud rattle states.

Any idea where to start first?

Thanks!

Greg

CEO and Principal

Gregory Cox & Associates LLC
NETWORK DESIGN, STRUCTURED IP CABLING, VIDEO SURVEILLANCE, ACCESS CONTROL
& RELATED TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING
211 Shamrock Drive
Madison, AL 35758

Email: greg at gregorycoxandassociates.com