[T3] Anybody located close to Delaware??

William McInerney billymac53 at msn.com
Mon May 30 18:44:41 PDT 2011

Hello All,

So I figure I could use some help trying to rebuild my engine bay after the fire last month. Its summertime and my 62 notch is not running. I want to use this unfortunate oppurtunity to learn and get some experience working on the car myself. I know I want to pull the engine and see what exactly got burnt and to rewire the bay, but I know I cannot do it by my self and all of my friends have no idea about the ACVW scene and are pretty much scared to work on something so simple. I just don't got the muscle to be pulling the engine and it would be nice to set a day or two away with a local T3 guy to look over my shoulder and lend an extra hand when needed.

Just wondering...

BillyMac