[T3] ZDDP...again

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:54:19 PDT 2011

Yes, for sure, I'd be happy to go in on it with anyone in the Portland, OR
area that wants to split an order.

Just email me off list!  I'll wait a few days and then order if anyone is
interested.

If you do live in the area, but are on the Washington side, I see that
Oregon Cam and Griding (oddly located in Washington)
5913 N. E 127th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98682

has it in stock.

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback