[T3] JIM Your Parts stock?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Nov 2 12:22:38 PDT 2011

On 2 Nov 2011 at 10:38, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:

> Not yet going to start once I park the SB. And that might be soon since
> we are getting our first heavy snow here in Castle Rock Colorado.

We are currently in Howard, CO, which is about 100 mi SW of you.
We've got about 5" of snow here, and we're hoping it goes away
quickly enough that we can get out of here tomorrow and start home.
The big question is what the road conditions around Denver will be by
tomorrow. We're hoping to take secondary roads and bypass Denver
itself, but we fear that those roads will be to be in poorer
condition than I-25.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org