[T3] JIM Your Parts stock?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Wed Nov 2 16:54:36 PDT 2011

Roads are fine it was a very warm snow and so the main highways will
probably be dry by to marrow. Sky clear here just before sunset.
As far as side roads your probably right about being cleared but you can
never know there is no real will happen system I have seen here but the
rule is side streets after main is cleared.

Howard, CO is off of 50 and that's a fairly popular road so my bet is it
will be clear all the way to 25.