[T3] JIM Your Parts stock?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Nov 2 12:22:38 PDT 2011

On 2 Nov 2011 at 9:53, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:

> Jim, I was just wondering what all do you stock?

Frankly, I have almost anything you might need for a Type 3, except
for fenders, bumpers, or carb-related items. I've made up a list, but
it consists mostly of the various services I provide. There are some
parts on it, but there's no way I could include everything I've got.
At this point, my list is just a work in progress. I haven't printed
out any copies of it yet, and no one but me has seen it. Most of it
is brake, FI, electrical, or ignition items.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org