[T3] JIM Your Parts stock?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 16:20:18 PDT 2011

I have a shed full of stuff, but no list as I don't have time to put any of
that together, I don't even have time to post much if anything on the Samba.
Its all in my head, if anyone needs anything just ask, if the shed's not
frozen in for the winter Id be happy to look.

That brings something to mind though, Im going to get rid of A LOT of what I
consider "Crap" next spring.  I see this stuff on the Samba for decent
prices but it never sells, Im talking about the door handles with a few
pits, the trim that looks a little dirty, the side window glass, interior
panels with one small tear, used light lenses just stuff that is eather
plentiful or used and not perfect, stuff nobody wants to use on their
restoration and nobody cares to invest in for their daily driver.

Should I just chuck it or does this common or "off prefect" stuff actually
sell on the Samba?  Im more of a casual observer there than anything else.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"