[T3] windshields and notes

Brent Bottolfson brent at bottolfson.net
Sat Nov 5 20:38:52 PDT 2011

ISPWest is selling a 'new' version of window seals, they came out a
couple months ago.  There is definitely a difference in the lip as there
are more ribs inside where the old one only had a single rib.  They call
them molded, but they don't have molded corners glued in.  But they do
have a much better window shape to them than the older version.  I
bought a front and rear and will install when I get my car back from
paint and get the headliner in.  I put some pics up in a thread on
theSamba of the insides of the seals.

-Brent