[T3] windshields and notes

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Nov 6 07:32:32 PST 2011

That's interesting cause I called them in August just before I put the
windshield in the crate and asked if the rubber content is the same or have
they improved the seals, and they said they were the same seals from the
same place they had been for a long time now.

I almost don't care if they fit properly, I can always seal them up with the
old high-voc RTV but if their rubber disintegrates in 2 years... THAT'S a
problem.  Let us know how the rubber holds up if your car gets parked in the
Sun.

Thanks,

Keith

Top Notch Restorations