[T3] Leak Down Test and Rich Running

Jeremy Menzies skellzangelz at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 00:26:56 PDT 2011

That's odd that my email came out all scrunched together on the other end.  When I composed it, I put line breaks in between each paragraph/section.  Hmm... Maybe I'l have to try double spacing.

Anyhow, thanks for the suggestions thus far.  I did replace the plug wires in July but I will recheck the resistance on all of them.  That would be interesting if the #2 wire was higher than the others in the set.

I'll have to check out the rockers, too and compare them.  Are there values I should be looking for, similar to the way the valves have a set clearance?  Or should they just match or be close to the other cylinders?  That's not something I've checked before, so I'm just not sure what I'm looking for.

Thanks again,

Jeremy