[T3] Question about door handle key set

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 17:46:06 PST 2011

In a message dated 11/12/2011 12:59:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

You  wouldn't feel like pulling off a door handle and comparing
numbers, would  you?   ;-)   The numbers are molded into the visible
face of those parts, right around the screw head that holds them in
place.

I can do that Sunday in the daylight, since the car is still here. The car
is sold, but I need to pull the battery, and put it on a trickle charger. I
 don't think the new owner will mind too much, since he's a member of the
list.  ;^)

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)