[T3] A bumper support bracket questions

David Sanderson djsanderson at telus.net
Sat Nov 19 19:36:36 PST 2011

Greetings

Today I mounted the front and rear bumpers on the Notch, and I have a
question.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5687166#5687166

The front brackets that support the bumper appear to be twisted. Here
is a picture of the mounted bumper and bracket.

[img]http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/867880.jpg[/img]

You can see a twist. I managed to get things to align reasonably well,
but I am wondering if someone has a bumper support bracket in good
shape that they could photo and send to me or post here. To me it
looks like I have to do some work to straighten it but since I was
able to get the bumper aligned, maybe I'm wrong.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Dave