[T3] A bumper support bracket questions

David Sanderson djsanderson at telus.net
Sun Nov 20 08:18:56 PST 2011

Hi Jim

Yes, that's the strange bit and made me wonder if they are supposed to
be like that. The bumper and bumper brackets came from different cars
I think - can't remember where all the parts came from. I will take a
bit of time to see if they can twist back into what I think is the
correct shape. Do you think that if you laid the bracket on a level
surface, it would in fact lie flat> When I get back out to the garage
today, it's still early (and cold) morning here, I will take them off
and lay them on a flat surface and take another picture. On the good
side, the bumpers actually line up pretty nicely with the body and
even polished out reasonably well.
Dave