[T3] Accelerator Cable Tube Length

Brent Bottolfson brent at bottolfson.net
Mon Oct 3 16:29:05 PDT 2011

> Oops - old age struck again...  Disregard my last message!
>
> Dave.
> UK VW Type 3&4 Club
> ===================

Sorry about the -snipped part; that's what happens when I try to post
from my phone.

Regarding the clutch/bowden tube, I actually found it to be a little too
short to get the proper bend in it.  I had to add a couple spacers where
the tube goes through the bracket to get it to bend.

I'll try one of the beetle 600 mm accelerator tubes and post back the
results.  They're only about $15 new, so not too bad.  I would have
never known it should be there as there as it had been removed at some
point.

-Brent