[T3] Accelerator Cable Tube Length

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 16:34:43 PDT 2011

Adding a couple of washers to give the right amount of bend is quite normal.
If you had to use a significant thickness of spacers, it may be that the
bowden tube wasn't the same as the original.

I snipped the bit that wasn't relevant to me response - your phone isn't
guilty!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club