[T3] Wiring?!

John L. Morgan IV emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 07:13:50 PDT 2011

here is a link to the mysterious 3 wires.
note: one photo shows where these wires go into the fuse box.  on the
plastic fuse cover, i thought the image looked like a motor, but could it be
that it is simply a speaker image?
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=720180157408%3A1710215804&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=Share-_-Personal-_-shareCopyLink-_-Sharer-_-Top