[T3] Headliner install guy

Robert Rogers rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com
Thu Oct 13 10:38:22 PDT 2011

The headliner isn't extremely difficult to install, but remember that the windshield, quarter windows and rear window must be removed prior to installation.  You should consider installing new window seals.  One of the easiest methods to remove the glass is to use a utility knife and cut the old seal loose. Re-installing glass can be a little tricky and may require a knowledgeable installer.