[T3] Headliner install guy

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:06:42 PDT 2011

Called around....

found a guy who was recommended thru a mechanic's shop I use for my Eurovan.
 Called him up and he didn't even blink when I asked if he could do it.  No
problem.  He asked if I had the headliner and I said "no" but I can get it.
 He said either that, or he makes his own.  I asked what making his own
would cost and he said headliner plus installation is $350.

The fact that he knows how to do it is more than I've found already today.
 Most places don't return my calls or the people that recommend them say
things like "I bet he can probably do it".  At least this guy knew what a
Fastback is.

I know that's a lot of money, but if you put a price on your time and factor
in that I don't have a garage, this price looks tempting.  Plus, its
hand-made so maybe the fit is better than the kit.  A kit would be $80-90
anyway.  So, the 350 starts looking better and better.

- Bryon