[T3] Headliner install guy

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:13:24 PDT 2011

> I didn't
> > pay much attention because it wasn't something I was dealing with at the
> > time.
>
> I'm afraid most people don't pay attention until they need to know.
> It's too bad, but I suppose it's human nature.

Thanks for the info Jim.  I guess in my defense I will say I have saved tons
of conversations about various procedures, knowing that I will have to do
them someday.  I just didn't have *this* info on-hand.  Thanks for
providing.... :)

This guy needs the car with no windows to do the job.  So I guess I'm
looking at finding a trailer for a few days.  That, or time the window guy
to be there when the headliner is done.

I still haven't ruled out the idea of trying myself.  My buddy did a Bug and
is encouraging me to do it myself.  Another buddy has a garage space I could
park it in while I took several days to do it.  However, I'm still heavily
considering letting someone else do it.

Thanks everyone,

 - Bryon