[T3] Passenger side mirror

Jesse Hernandez spendthrift9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:47:06 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I am getting ready for paint and removal of windows, doors and fenders,
replacement of rubber on my '67 Fastback.  Since the car will be apart, I
want to add passenger side mirror, and will be drilling the hole.  I recall
the earlier posts regarding the procedure.  I have been to a couple of
hardware stores but they did not have the correct size nut.  I know I am
only going to get one shot at this, and want to be careful.  Does anyone
have the correct size nut?  Also, is a '67 Squareback door inter-changeable
with a Fastback door?  Thank you.

Jesse
'67 Fastback