[T3] ZDDP: How much is too much?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 18:24:26 PDT 2011

In a message dated 10/19/2011 6:51:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
spinningrooves at gmail.com writes:

Can  anyone shed light ?

I'm using GM's EOS (Engine Oil Supplement). You add 1/2 of the container
(about 8 oz) per oil change. It's not a big container either, and it's
expensive. But it's designed to be used with any oil, or oil weight. : )  I got
this info from the GM dealer. It's designed for use in "flat tappet  cams",
which is what our engines use. I may eventually switch to using Lucas,  but
I've still got a container of EOS here.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)