[T3] Undervoat question

David Sanderson djsanderson at telus.net
Sun Oct 30 10:06:24 PDT 2011

Hi Bob and Keith

Thanks for the comments - even though it seems that I cannot spell
undercoat. I have stripped all the undercoat away and was planning on
first epoxy primer and then the single stage paint that they mixed for
me. That's the paint I used for al the underside of the shell itself.
I had not thought of using the base-clear combination. Bob, do you
think the single stage would be enough or do you prefer, would you
recommend, going to the base-clear combination?

Dave