[T3] Undercoat question

Brent Bottolfson brent at bottolfson.net
Sun Oct 30 19:31:49 PDT 2011

IDK Keith,  I know some probably covered the seams as I was doing it.  I
blasted the corners and the rear seam where I used stripper very heavily
to get it all out. It seemed very dry (no pun intended), I doubt there
was any left over.

I don't like to use stripper, it's just that the blaster wouldn't really
get it off the first time around.

-Brent