[T3] Giving Back (Sort of)

Mark Healey marklist at healeyopolis.com
Thu Oct 6 22:32:35 PDT 2011

It's been about ten years but now I have to give up my 71 square in
favor of a modern car.

So, instead of selling it to a junk yard I've decided to give it to the
first person on this list who is willing to pick it up.  It's in San
Diego and the engine is on it's last legs.  I can't guarantee how far it
will get you.  #4 has no compression and it leaks oil like a BP well.
There are several quarts of oil in the back to get you somewhere as long
as you don't have to go at freeway speeds or up any steep hills.

Just email me for a pickup.  First come first serve.