[T3] shipping

Cybernotchback cybernotchback at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 13:54:16 PDT 2011

Angles Moving Autos out of California, I can't speak highly enough of them.  They are a broker that deals directly with the trucking companies and they will find you the best rate.  They are selective about who they ship with and will make sure you are happy.  Keep in mind since it's a non op parts car you will be paying more for shipping.

Hope this helps

John