[T3] 72 FI or compatible

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu Sep 29 19:00:38 PDT 2011

Thanks MAX I saw some of your postings on the PPVWC site.
I live in Castle Rock Colorado and am shooting for the same idea, But I want to see if I can get hold of the CB Performance Auto Tune unit and some of the other parts. I would like to get all the stuff to the body also so that it looks mostly stock.

Am going to call and see if I can get individual parts from this system:
http://www.cbperformance.com/catalog.asp?ProductID=1665

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us