[T3] I need to get rid of a bunch of T34 parts.

Marklist marklist at healeyopolis.com
Tue Sep 13 21:41:14 PDT 2011

I'm being kicked out of my apartment.  My unit is being demolished.

Anyway.  I've had a bunch of t34 parts in my closet, just in case I got
one that wasn't all Bondo, that I now need to get rid of fast.

I've got doors, deck lids, glass, seats, gauges, switches, interior and
exterior trim.  I'm willing to sell them cheap to move them fast.

What really sucks is that I still need to work on my oil leak and crappy
power and mileage.